Call your state senator and state representative today and tell them that the most important issue facing the Texas Legislature is ensuring Election Protection: Stop Election Fraud.
Tell them that they need to adopt the 23 recommendations from Conservative Republicans of Texas to The Texas Election Code. You can identify your state representative and state senator by clicking on the following link and typing in your address: https://wrm.capitol.texas.gov/
The pro-communist Democrats perpetrated massive election fraud and stole the presidential election. The Democrats want to steal future elections in Texas and unless we stop them they will turn Texas into a blue, socialist state.
Just like you have a protection security system in your home to prevent thieves from stealing from you, so the Texas Legislature must adopt an Election Protection security system to prevent the pro-communist Democrats from stealing the elections by perpetrating their illegal voter fraud schemes.
Steven Hotze, M.D.
Here are the provisions that Conservative Republicans of Texas recommend to be added to the Texas Election Code by the 2021 Texas Legislature, in order to secure Election Protection and Stop Election Fraud.
1. Purge every voter file of anyone who has died or moved out of the county, annually
2. Eliminate computer voting machines.
3. Eliminate Early Voting because the U.S. Constitution in Article 1, Section 4 gave Congress the right to set the election date for federal elections. That date is set by federal statute as “the Tuesday next after the first Monday in the month of November.”
4. Ballots by mail may only be issued on the basis of medical disability, military personnel or if the registered voter will be out of the county on election day.
5. Ballots by mail must be applied for by the individual registered voter.
6. Applications for ballot by mail may not be sent to voters by any organization.
7. Applications for ballot by mail may only be sent by the county clerk to the voter if the voter requests it.
8. Ballots by mail must be mailed and arrive by election day.
9. If ballots by mail are not mailed, then they may be turned in on election day only at the county courthouse.
10. Each registered voter can only vote in their assigned precinct on election day.
11. Each precinct receives paper ballots corresponding to the number of registered voters in that precinct.
12. At the end of election day, the ballots will be returned under lock and key to the county courthouse where they are tabulated. The total number of voted and unvoted ballots in a precinct must balance with the number of ballots issued in that precinct.
13. The number of voted ballots in each precinct must equal the number of registered voters who voted in person, corresponding to the election day voter sign in sheet, plus those who voted using ballot by mail.
14. Each sign in sheet, for those registered voters who voted in person, must be checked to ensure that there are no forgeries.
15. Each precinct’s ballots will then be preserved separately for future recount or legal challenges.
16. Alternate Election Judges and Poll Watchers of the various political parties on the ballot will be given full access at the precinct election location to verify that the election process is lawfully conducted.
17. Drive thru voting is strictly prohibited.
18. The Sheriff’s department of each county must be on duty to respond in real time to reports of voter fraud or violations of the Texas Election Code.
19. Each county will report the county’s election results to the Secretary of State after a bipartisan committee in each county has agreed to the election results of that county.
20. The Secretary of State certifies and reports the results through a bipartisan process.
21. Harvesting of ballots by mail will be 2nd degree felony punishable by a $5000 fine and up to 5 years in prison.
22. All other violations of the Texas Election Code will be 3rd degree felonies.
23. Voter’s picture identification is required for every in-person voter on election day.
Adopting the above measures will enable us to create a tight rein on the election process, so that we can ensure Election Protection from the thieves who would steal the elections.
You can identify your state representative and state senator by clicking on the following link and typing in your address: https://wrm.capitol.texas.gov/