by Hotze Vitamins
I think we’d all agree that we could all use more energy these days. You take the kids to school, go to work, exercise, and when the weekend gets here you have a packed social schedule of activities. You eat pretty healthy most of the time and feel good, but you definitely could use more energy to help you get through each day. You may also find yourself stressed out more often than not. Common issues like stress, a less than pristine diet, and exhausted adrenal glands deplete your body’s stores of essential vitamins, minerals and nutrients that you need to feel your best. Here are our top 6 vitamins to power up your day.
6 Vitamins to Power Up Your Day
1. Energy Formula Multivitamin – Energy Formula fulfills those essential vitamins, minerals and nutrients that you need, and surpasses the recommended daily amount so that you don’t just get enough “to get by” but are able to function at your absolute best and enjoy the life you were designed to live. It provides you with more than 27 essential vitamins, minerals and nutrients. Energy Formula improves overall energy production at a cellular level, offers cardiovascular and immune support, helps to decrease stress levels and improve mood.
2. Fish Oil – The key to an exceptional vitamin and mineral regimen starts with a high-quality multivitamin and a pure fish oil supplement. Without these foundational supplements, your vitamin regimen will fall short of supporting your most important health needs. Nordic Naturals ProOmega is a pharmaceutical grade fish oil that provides double-strength omega-3 fatty acids and is free of heavy metals and impurities. It is clinically proven to support cardiovascular health and respiratory function. It improves joint flexibility and mobility and supports the body’s natural anti-inflammatory response.
3. L-Carnitine – L-Carnitine was designed to help increase your endurance and stamina throughout your entire workout by converting stored body fat into energy. Plus, it provides you with a host of other health benefits. It may reduce fatigue and increase aerobic capacity and helps improve muscle mass and strength. It promotes cardiovascular healthy by lowering triglyceride levels. It may increase glucose oxidation, glucose storage and glucose uptake in diabetic individuals, and it works as an antioxidant to help neutralize free radicals and boost the immune system.
4. Vitamin C – From allergies and adrenal fatigue to immune system function, detoxification and heart health, vitamin C covers just about every spectrum when you think of wellness. Vitamin C helps to maintain healthy cholesterol levels and supports heart health. It helps promote blood vessel and arterial health. It works as a natural antihistamine that may help reduce the allergy load on allergic individuals and it may increase immune system function. Vitamin C promotes collagen production, thereby improving skin health. It supports the adrenal glands, thereby reducing chronic stress and adrenal fatigue. It also enhances the body’s natural detoxification processes.
5. Magnesium Citrate – Magnesium is essential for just about every function in the human body. In fact, because this mineral is the easiest to become depleted, you cannot possibly survive without enough magnesium. Factors that contribute to magnesium deficiency are those that we experience on a daily basis, like exercise, stress, air pollution, medications, drinking caffeine and alcohol, and even a simple headache. Magnesium deficiencies can severely interfere with nerve and muscle impulses, which can be considered to be the root cause to many cardiovascular problems, such as arrhythmia, hypertension and sudden cardiac arrest. Magnesium supports overall cardiovascular health. It may relieve stress, anxiety and PMS, thereby enhancing moods. It relieves muscle tension and promotes a restful night’s sleep. Magnesium strengthens bones and supports regular bowel movements.
6. Antioxidants – Antioxidants are substances that inhibit oxidation. They neutralize the oxidant effect of free radicals that cause damage in our body. Antioxidants such as vitamin C and E reduce damage caused by free radicals. Some of the benefits of antioxidants include disease prevention, slowing the signs of aging, detoxification and decreased risk of cancer.
Dr. Hotze’s PowerPak makes taking vitamins easier than ever – no bottles, no confusion, no mess…because taking vitamins should be that easy. You get all your daily essentials in one convenient pack. It’s great for busy schedules and traveling. It supports cardiovascular and immune health. It may increase energy levels and boost mood. It aids in the body’s normal detoxification process. It contains no wheat, corn, egg, yeast, milk, soy, coconut, artificial coloring, preservatives or flavoring. All you have to do is take 1-2 packets daily with meals.
Each packet of Dr. Hotze’s PowerPak contains:
- 3 Energy Formula multivitamin
- 1 Nordic Naturals ProOmega softgel
- 1 L-Carnitine (500 mg)
- 2 Vitamin C capsules (1000 mg total)
- 1 Magnesium Citrate tablet (200 mg)
- 1 Antioxidant Blend capsule
Being busy and constantly on the go, you may not have time to assemble all of your vitamins into a pill box and you may even forget them most days. Including all of your essential vitamins and minerals in daily, convenient vitamin packets, Dr. Hotze’s PowerPak provides you with the most pure and high-quality nutrients that you need to fuel your body, boost your immune system and live a happy, healthy life.
Are you ready to power up your days? Get your PowerPak today!
CRTXNEWS. All rights reserved www.crtxnews.com