May 2, 2017
Steven F. Hotze, M.D.
Publisher, CRTX News
A conundrum is a situation where you are trying to solve a confusing, difficult problem. For example, can you explain these conundrums?
Knowing that 84% of Texas Republican primary voters support SB 6, the Women’s Privacy Act, “No Men in Women’s Bathrooms” why would a Republican State Representative refuse to support SB 6?
We have had separate men and women’s bathrooms for thousands of years. Why does a vocal minority of homosexuals and other sexual perverts, and their political supporters, now consider this to be unreasonable?
Who should our laws be protecting? Should they be protecting perverted men, who fantasize that they are women, and who want to enter women’s bathrooms, showers and locker rooms, or should they be protecting the privacy and safety of women and girls?
The following are several more conundrums that I received in an email and edited. The author was anonymous.
Free people are not equal. Equal people are not free. Think about that.
Ask socialists/communists to explain the following facts to you, trying to justify their political philosophy.
- America is a capitalist and greedy nation, yet half of the population is subsidized.
- Half of the population is subsidized, yet they think they are victims.
- The subsidized population thinks they are victims, yet their representatives run the government.
- Their representatives run the government, yet the poor keep getting poorer.
- The poor keep getting poorer, yet they have things that people in other countries only dream about.
- They have things that people in other countries only dream about, yet they want America to be more like those other countries.
Here are a couple of more conundrums.
How is it that we are advised to not judge all Muslims by the actions of a few terrorists, but we are expected to judge all gun owners by the actions of a few lunatics?
Why do the socialist Democrats want the federal government to cut benefits for our veterans, provide no pay raises for our soldiers and cut our military spending, but they do not want to stop the welfare payments and benefits for illegal aliens?