The hypocrisy of the Left has no end.
New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio tweeted his opinion about President Trump’s ban on refugees and Muslim Nationals: “We are a country founded on the belief of religious pluralism and equality. Today the president sent a shamefully different message.”
While on the subject of hypocrisy, is this the same de Blasio who used his platform as mayor to call for a boycott of Chick-fil-A (” Bill de Blasio Urges Boycott of Chick-fil-A
“)? Thankfully the midtown Manhattan Chick-Fil-A locations are doing so well that twelve new locations are expected to open this year.
Americans are sick of being hounded by the high priests of political correctness, at the hands of extremists like Barack Obama, Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi. Their attempt to exclude, marginalize, and insult conservative Christians is legendary. November 8th, a message was delivered in spades to these secularists by Evangelical and Pro-Life Catholic Christians: We are done with being discriminated against.
When Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Justice Elena Kagan performed homosexual marriages in 2015, and then refused to recuse themselves from hearing the Obergefell v. Hodges case, where was the outrage from these teachers?
When U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch “stumbled into” Bill Clinton on the tarmac in Phoenix last June, amid an ongoing investigation into Hillary Clinton’s missing emails, and just hours before the public release of the Benghazi report, where was the indignation from these charlatans?
As we begin to dismantle godless Secularism from the warp and woof of America – and those that exist by taking from or depending upon government – all hell is going to break loose. So here we go. Let’s decide if we are a pagan or Christian nation and get on with it.
- “The ‘Not my president’ impulse of feminists dismayed by Trump’s election morphing into the Women’s March on Washington. Scheduled for the day after the swearing-in, it may attract a larger crowd than Trump’s inauguration itself.”
- “Liberals’ concerted effort, not repudiated by leading Democrats including Hillary Clinton or President Obama, to intimidate or inspire ‘ faithless electors’ who would go against how their state voted to deny Trump the presidency.”
- “Meryl Streep using her Golden Globes lifetime achievement award to excoriate Trump. Streep is a prominent Democratic activist who spoke at the party’s Philadelphia nominating convention on behalf of Hillary Clinton.”
- “Robert Reich (and former Clinton Cabinet member) going on CNN and talking about impeachment-10 days before Trump had even been inaugurated.”
- “Four dozen (and counting) liberal House Democrats, including at least one candidate to chair the national party, announcing they are boycotting Trump’s inauguration.”
- “Democratic Party moderates such as Dianne Feinstein and Mark Warner raising concerns about whether Trump should really be considered the winner.”
- “Clinton won the popular vote. “
- “Russian hacking altered the election’s outcome.”
There are two remedies to the relentless assault from the Left:
Proverbs 18:10, “The name of the LORD is a strong tower: the righteous runs into it, and is safe.”Watch his recent CBN interview with David Brody
; President Trump seems to be getting the message. Yahweh, Israel’s covenant-keeping God, is faithful. When attacked by injustice and onesidedness, run to Him.
2. There are 10 Democrat senators running for reelection in 2018 in states that Donald Trump won in 2016; half of those states by double digits. They must be made to declare their position on President Trump’s ban on refugees and Muslim Nationals. Nearly half of American voters support Trump’s immigration order.
The anointed eye recognizes that America is in need of a renewal of the covenant made by its Founder’s at Jamestown in 1607: “We do hereby Dedicate this Land, and ourselves, to reach the People within these shores with the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and to raise up Godly generations after us, and with these generations take the Kingdom of God to all the earth. May this Covenant of Dedication remain to all generations, as long as this earth remains, and may this Land…be Evangelist to the World.”*
America has drunk deeply from the cup of secularism, multiculturalism and political correctness. The Church’s sluggishness and unbelief have allowed Secularism’s priests to dominate and impose a pagan religion on every aspect of American society: the media, public education, higher learning, Big Business, Fortune 500, the Supreme Court, Federal Courts, and Hollywood.
The commodity that we Christians stand in need of is mercy, and pardon, for what we have allowed to a once Biblical-based culture. The item that America is most in need is a cleansing of the land from the prophets of Baal (secularism, multiculturalism, and political correctness), reestablishing the Kingdom of God pledged by America’s Founders.
Who knows but that this incident over “Muslim refugees and Nationals,” manufactured by secular liberals for political gain, may well be the catalyst that begins the cleansing of the land from Baal prophets and reestablishes the Kingdom of Christ in America (I Kings Chapter 18
What we are beginning to grasp, Rahabs and Gideons have begun to stand.
American Renewal Project
* Founder Robert Hunt