Hurray for Gov. Abbott for Calling Special Session and Including SB 6, the Women’s Privacy Act, “No Men in Women’s Bathrooms!”
June 7, 2017
Steven F. Hotze, M.D.
Publisher, CRTX News
Cheers for Gov. Abbott! Gov. Greg Abbott has demonstrated the courage of his convictions by calling for a Special Session of the Texas Legislature, starting on July 18. He has indicated that he will include 20 issues, many of which were passed by Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick and the Texas Senate, but were blocked by RINO Speaker Joe Straus, his puppeteer, Rep. Byron Cook, and their lieutenants in the Texas House.
One of the key issues that will be part of this called Special Session is SB 6, The Women’s Privacy Act, “No Men in Women’s Bathrooms!” Gov. Abbott has made it clear that he wants to protect the privacy and safety of women and girls in public and school bathrooms, showers and locker rooms.
Here are some of the major issues that will be taken up during the Special Session:
- The passage of sunset legislation that will fund five state agencies
- Protecting the privacy and safety of women and girls in public bathrooms, showers and locker rooms
- Public-school financing
- School vouchers for special needs children, so that their parents can choose the school of their choice
- Property tax reform in order to limit the growth of property taxes
- Spending limits on state and local governments
- Prohibiting state and local governments from collecting union dues
- Prohibiting state and local governments from spending money on killing unborn children
- Prohibiting insurance companies from requiring coverage for the killing of unborn children
- Requiring the reporting of health complications that occur in women during the killing of unborn children
- Protecting patients from hospital death panels which institute “do not resuscitate” orders
- Adopting legislation to prevent voter fraud
- Restricting local government’s ability to confiscate private property
- Prohibiting cities from regulating the use of trees on private property
Gov. Abbott has initiated an audacious plan for the Special Session of the Texas Legislature. He deserves our highest accolades. You know that he can count on Lt. Gov. Patrick and the 20 Republican state senators to pass this legislation.
You need to put pressure on your state representative to tell RINO Straus that these bold conservative proposals must be adopted by the Texas House.
The only way that you can ensure that these legislative initiatives will be adopted is by telling your state representative to vote to remove Straus as Speaker.
Call Gov. Abbott today at (512) 463-2000, and thank him for including SB 6, the Women’s Privacy Act, in the call for the Special Session, as well as for the other conservative legislative proposals he has requested to be adopted.
If you have a Republican state representative, then call them today, https://www.texasgop.org/leadership-directory/texas-house-of-representatives/, and tell your state representative to remove Straus as Speaker during the Special Session.
All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for you to do nothing.
“Through God we shall do valiantly, and it is He who will tread down our adversaries.” (Psalm 108:13)
CRTXNEWS. All rights reserved www.crtxnews.com